5.15.2006

Soooo Behind

I'm not stressin over all this anymore. I want to put up stuff quickly and all, but I figure: Life's long, no need rushing about and stressing about some dumb blog. I'll put stuff up when I do.













Upright on Friday with Sarah, Samantha and Ernest.













Sarah was in town to help Samantha move to Brooklyn.













I actually had to beg Ernest to come out. He got a new knife or some crap and was making dinner when I called him. He begrudingly came along.













Sofia was sick. I put her in a sort of quarantine.













On Saturday Brian was here. We skated and I lost my phone. Send me your numbers.













Brian and Natalie joined us for dinner.













So did Pastor and Cristy. They're like the richest people we know.













Sam's roommate was there too. I think his name was scooby or stanny or schmitty or sandy or snappy or something like that.













Check out my pose. I can make myself look 10 years younger.













That dog was two seconds from jumping on the bar and knocking over all the glasses.

























B-ville-sorta Girls.













Annie came and stole Cristy away. We figured this was a good time to duck out.

No comments: