5.23.2006

Austin Part 1

This weekend I went to Austin for my sister's graduation. Congratulations Leti!













Magnolia Breakfast.













Leti's pool. Talk about living it up.



















This beautiful baby is...me and the infant is Diego.













Pick up number 2-Javier (number 1, of course, was-you guessed it-me).




















Gaby and Diego arriving at Schlotsky's.













The crew.













The girl crew.













Diego and Javier.














The "other" Co-Op.













Buying Diego's first Longhorn paraphernalia.














At Milto's for PIZZA.



























Love birds.


























I allowed Leti to borrow the title of "the Best," but just for the weekend.




















Hey Cousin. Don't we look tall.














It's a gift-bag.













more later.

No comments: