5.30.2006

Great Lakes, where else?















Cristy ate spaghetti at our place on Friday night. After dins we wanted to go out. The girls said they wanted some place new. Of course I had to put my foot down, "No, we are going to Great Lakes and I don't want any complaints!"















They smiled and agreed. Smart girls.















Alex and her sister came along as well.






























Ok, Scary Monster Face Game.















This is more of a Meathead Scary Face.















Tough, but not very monster-like.















Oh, that's just sexy.















Tough.















Winner.















Cristy thought my hat would help. No such luck.















The next morning we hit up the pool at the Soho House with Anthony. This picture was taken just before we left; I didn't have my shirt on the whole time. Now we are fresas.

1 comment:

Sofia said...

i'm tan, you are a fresa.