5.04.2006

Javier-Whooptyfriekendoo!



















This dude came in to town



















and got real fat



















He gestured over and over













Bros tried to out blog us













But nobody beats us














Except the guys from One Tree Hill



















We rule, just accept it













Musical, just to push it over the edge













Relaxed, hey isn't that TX














Or is it the Hamptons



This was a preview. You will see what I mean after the weekend.

It's Javier, Kelly, Sofia, and Aaron VS. Ryan and Homeless. Who will have the most epic weekend? Stay tuned. Put you money on us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are taking bets!

Anonymous said...

I got $10 on Boston. And I don't want any of the patented Stewie whelching on the bet. I think I'm up about $130 on bets that Sophia told you to back out of.

Anonymous said...

yo, brooklyn stand up! . . . no way no beantown gunna bring it as strong as the brosephs. start spreading the NOOZ!!!!

word . . .

or something . . .

nice touch stew. we won't let the prologue down.

put me down for $20