5.08.2006

Not Even Close













The next morning (3 pm), we met Kelly's chum Joyeux.













We shredded some nachos.













Joyeux fell in love with a skater we saw near Tompkins Square. That is all I'm gonna say. She is now a Roller Girl (her words).













Beer o'clock.













Grimaldi's at Sundown.













The whole weekend, Sofia was buggin' Javier for use of his chapstick. Lucky for her, while waiting in line at Grimaldi's she found a tube on the ground. She jumped at the chance for her very own chapstick. So happy.
































Cristy also came, but spent the whole time texting.













The picture I took just before this one is classic and will never appear on the blog.













Superfine was like a daycare Saturday Night.













Juice time.













Nap time is close.



















You may have noticed my sweet ARMY sweatshirt. Unfortunately, it's not mine. I borrowed it from Joyeux, because I was cold. It was two sizes too small.













This will be our new masthead, if I can ever figure out how to do that. Kyle, give me some tips.

I still have not received any pictures from the Miller's boring boston weekend. So far I'd say we are winning.

No comments: