5.31.2006

Cookin' Out

To thank us for the spaghetti, Cristy had a cook out at her place on Sunday. Nah, we pretty much begged her.



















Hot Wire My Heart. Photo by Pastor.















The rest of the photos are pretty much the same as this one.















Look how bored everyone looks.



















































































































































We always seemed to be talking about Grey's Anatomy. It just kept coming up in conversation, which is fine because I am an expert on cheesy primetime television melodrama. (I don't know why this is underlined, blogger won't let me undo it.)















Sun went down....















........and Grey's Anatomy came on. I forgot how bad the first season was.















After two episodes, we said goodnight. Thanks Cristy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the salads, as always, were terrific.

Anonymous said...

um...why the heck did you blur out my shirt? that t- shirt probably contributed to 67% of conversation material that day. whatever.

Machuca said...

no way, that shirt cant be seen in public

i burnt sofias