5.24.2006

More Graduations, Yeah Right!

While Sofia was off gallivanting in Austin, I was in Minnesota making money. Minnesota was nice. It's like what you would imagine: green, farms, malls, funny accents, nice people, mediocre food, lakes. I saw all that.

And then I was in Lancaster, PA, where we headed over to Delaware for Chris' law school graduation.

Jason, Julie, Jillian and whoever (whomever? I don't know, this is blog. What do you expect, Chaucer?) else is graduating, send me your pictures and we'll throw em up. Why not, this seems to be the place for that sort of thing.






























Graduation burn out.















The parentals...so much more excited than me.















Ditto.































He's standing, quite an improvement from MC graduation.






























Eventhough he'll end up working for the ACLU or something like that, I think Papa is still very proud of Chris.















I would like this nice little kids picture on all your myspacessssssssssssssssssssss.

Side note about Myspace: After Papa and Mama picked me up from the Newark airport, we were talking about the cousins and Papa starts bringing up Myspace. How funny is that? Papa using the word myspace. Awesome! Next thing you know he'll be listening to Hannity on an Ipod.















Dinner, really why I came.

Thanks to Papa and Mama for luggin me around and keepin me fed and Aunt Lisa and Uncle Michael for puttin me up and also keeping me fed. Congrats Chris. I think I am gonna need your services in my upcoming lease negotiations. Call me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is kind of weird seeing costanza in a graduation gown with eyes wide open, as well as having a clean shave. congrats costanza.

Anonymous said...

I second' Stewy's reason for graduation: the dinner (that was something)! Graduation doesn't seem right unless I'm hammered, wearing shorts and flip flops. Oh well, thanks for coming and the pictures. BTW, you correctly used "whoever." Whom and its progeny is only used in the objective case.