5.07.2006

Let the competition begin I guess

I may be getting burned out on the whole blog thing. But that's probably just the way I feel today. Uploading fotos is just so tedious. It makes it hard to concentrate on Greys Anatomy.













Looks are deceiving. This a contest. Steve/Ryan, send me your fotos. You called and texted saying you won, but as you will see with the following pictures, we clearly won (right now I'm just doing Friday night).



















We waited for Javier and Kelly before having dinner. Bad move.













Pastor made his annual appearance in Park Slope. We didn't get food until midnight. This is killer on my figure, so I was drinking Rheingold (pretty much water).













Then to Great Lakes. Our pattern of life is sickening.













See how much fun we were having. Steve/Ryan were going home at this point in Boston.













While the Millers were sleeping soundly in Boston, Kelly was RAGING.













Ditto.













Scary Face Contest.


























I won.



















I had two entries.













Kelly couldn't muster one so Sofia started pulling her hair to make her mad.













She got last place. Wouldn't scare a baby.













Doubles.













Following our life pattern, the Gate, where Javier almost died.













Pattern: Grecian Corner. Second meal.













Hello sunshine.













Stick around for round 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first!

let me just extend my gracious appreciation to our hosts this weekend. this is the second year that i have a blow out weekend with sof & aaron. last year, we rocked a little harder musically speaking, but this year, certainly "el vino did flo-o-ow." i'm going to have to make it a habit of getting my siblings together with me for my celebrations. next year it's going to be "the big one" and by my calculations i'll be living in the state of virginia. god only knows where the bkln cru is going to be but let's hope we can do it up together. cheers guys. and stu, enjoy the gansetts.