4.18.2006

Pack It In

























I couldn't choose which photo to use, so you get both.

We made plans to meet up with Tessa in Providence for brunch.













In Providence, some stairway at Brown University.













Near Brown. Ivy League brats.



















Broken Glass, usually a bad sign, but the restaurant turned out to be quite yummy. Good photo Javier, GEEZ, this is a professional sight we are trying to run here, get it right!!



















When we got back to Narragansett, we killed the park.



















Prediction: Javier will be better than me by the end of the summer. Who cares.













Then we went to the beach. We were trying to cram everything in before getting back on the bus.

























I refused to walk on the beach. Just what I need, my shoes full of sand for my ride home. I don't think so.













Ask Javier, I don't know what this is, besides a tower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's my tree house . . .

Anonymous said...

prediction WRONG: . . . i slipped on the spine and while the fall wasn't bad in the least, the fact that i somehow bashed the living bejesus out of my thigh using my elbow might put me out of commission for awhile . . . no pain no gain i guess . . .