4.02.2006

I look better in real life, right?













Ernest's birthday passed recently. We went to Cafe Steinhof to celebrate his new old man status.













Then to Great Lakes.



















Sorry Ernest, we're only buying you one drink. The next one is on you.

























I'm on a cheap beer kick, savin' the $$$$, if you know what I mean. This is not meant to denigrate Budweiser in anyway. I love it, it's just cheaper than the usual beer I drink.













Spooky.













Great Lakes went all out on the decorations.













Art.













More art.













Goodnight, see you next week.

























Simon & Garfunkel.













Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously, Aaron, you look more and more like Alan Gross every day! Sorry to break the news to you over a blog comment. : )

Rachel