4.17.2006

Extreme Makeover: Ironman Edition













On Saturday, we went to some little town in Rhode Island for Javier's extreme makeover.













This is before his makeover. Now that he has finished the Ironman, he's on to conquer skateboarding.













He got a pair of Emerica Reynold's and an Anti Hero tshirt. Now it's shred time.













Next up, Mystic Seaport.













Kinda boring, but look at that guy behind Sofia.


















The gift shop was the best part.













That's a hook, son.













We were so bored in Mystic, CT, we decided to take a drive around the local cemetery.



















I told Sofia I want something big like that for my plot.













I guess this was kind of nice.













We didn't find Mystic Pizza, but I've heard it's not that great anyway.













On the Mystic bridge. We're havin' fun now.













This is like a commercial for Mystic. After seeing this photo, I know all of you will be rushing to visit.













Finally, something we can relate to.













This place was like Erin Pub in Bryn Marr, PA, but a bit classier.













I figure if I were a total jerk, this is what I'd look like.













Ironman turned thrasher.













We decided to skate after lunch but it had rained, oh well. I guess that sick spine will have to wait till tomorrow for its thrashing.













Who designed this beautiful specimen. I'd like to shake his hand (read: punch him in the stomach).













The sight seeing was exhausting, besides Sofia and Javier were doing boring tax stuff. The whole time we were doing taxes last week I kept getting frustrated and yelling "Who cares, just fill it in. If it's wrong, big deal!! I hate this crap!!" Sofia is a saint for putting up with me.













I had enough. I'll be downstairs playing a little billiards.



















Come on guys, quit that junk. Look at me, Look at me.













Thank God it finally ended. Check out Javier's shirt. Kelly is not totally sold on his recent conversion to skateboarding.

























No comments: