4.23.2006

But Sofia, It's Only 3 am













"Oh Stew, why did you shave your beard?"













Stew looks upset (why, you ask? I'll tell you--he misses his beard).













I had 4 people in this shot: Ernest, Cristy, Sofia and Leigh. But just as I go to take the picture, some jerk bumped into me and messed up the shot. Tourists.













Huh?













I don't quite know why Ernest is forcing alcohol on Leigh.













Amped.













Also amped.













Movin on up.













Ernest, this is for your Myspace page.













Two quotes from Ernest:
1. This place is a total LA bar.
2. I've never seen so many blondes in New York.

So True. So lame.













Ernest, this picture is for Facebook.





































What can I say, we are rad dancers.













Annie and Cristy thought they were good enough to enter the dance contest. They were the Avocados.













But this guy was the clear winner.













This güey was a close second.













Ok Sofia, we can leave.

This blog was written by both of us, just so you know.

No comments: