2.10.2006

Winter Olympics 2006

I love me some Olympics and tonight is the opening ceremonies. Thankfully, Sofia shares my enthusiasm for them, or at least she pretends she does. I prefer the winter to the summer games. I'm sure most of you would think my favorite winter sport is snowboarding. WRONG! I think it's stupid that they are in the Olympics. I just pray that skateboarding will never get into the summer games. That would be horrible. Although, it would be funny to have an Olympic sport which is illegal in most areas of the United States.

Oh, sorry about that short rant. My favorite sport is Curling:













Pops and I fell in love with this exciting sport during the last Olympics. We spent hours watching and learning the finer points of the sport. I am so amped for the matches.



















One more thing I have to mention is Michelle Kwan. This is the biggest rip off. She should not be in Italy. I am so pissed they let her on the team. She does NOT deserve to be there.
If you are not familiar with this story click here.
Does anyone know if this has ever happened before?

Oh and her sugary sweet character is the icing on the cake. She annoys me so much. I'm not hoping she falls, but I will certainly be rooting against her. I can't stand figure skating anyway. It's the slowest progressing sport I have ever seen.

Other than that, enjoi the games.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate that NBC is calling it Torino, Italy. It's Turin, Italy or if you want to use the Italian it's Torino, Italia. That's like saying I'm going to Munchen, Germany. You're going to Munich, Germany dammit.