2.15.2006

Big Ern!!

My favorite skaters change from time to time (besides Geoff Rowley he is always on top). I become obsessed and seek out footage of certain skaters. This week I'm diggin' Ernie Torres. Dude's sick. I wanted to post a video from DLXSF.com that they just put up. Unfortunately, my web skills are primitive, but you can find it by following this link.



This ain' it, but it's still pretty good.










Ernie just became pro and his first board series is classic, modeled after my favorite Mexican beer Tecate. Once they go on sale (CHEAPskate) I am for sure gettin one.



















I like to think Tecate is the Mexican Budweiser. I could be wrong, but that's the way it is in my head and that's the way I like it. Well, maybe not, because I am not a huge fan of Budweiser.

No comments: