2.05.2006

Tommy Lee Jones is my hero

On Saturday we met up with Anthony to watch The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada. It was pretty good. I think it was a western, but others may disagree. They need to start making more western movies. Like some real Clint Eastwood stuff. Now Sofia thinks we are going to name our kid Melquiades, but I will probably put the kibosh on that.














We bought tickets, but no one ever collected them. Translation: I'm never paying $10.50 again.














After, Sofia made us spaghetti. Whenever someone enters our apartment now, they have to play this game Dad and Linda gave me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

. . . notice the casual but well placed "urbane brooklyn dweller" items strewn about the latest of pictures . . . classic fuji urban transport resting i corner: check. handy-chic swiss army utility knife on table: check. celebrity network producer over for games: double true! . . .