2.11.2006

Blizzard Style

Oh Saturdays, I love em. We did absolutely nothing. Here it is. Actually we did quite a bit, at least I did. I woke up early for my dentist appointment. Let me stop and interject my thought on the dentist. Getting out of the dentist office is the best feeling in the world. It is hard to explain, but getting out of the dentist is like getting out of prison. While I was sitting in that chair, it was the worst time of my life, I hated it. The grinding, the picking, the tugging at teeth. Rinsing, spitting up blood, just horrible. When the lady says, "Now I am going to polish your teeth" it is like heaven, a message from God. I step out of the office and the world is brighter. I can conquer nations and father beautiful children. I am a man. It's an unbelievable feeling hitting those streets after your appointment. I'm sorry, it is tough to put into words. It's also a fleeting feeling. An hour later I was eating waffles, which also make me happy, but not quite the same and I couldn't remember how I felt on those empty streets. Anyyyyyyyyyyyway, back to today. We did nothing. A storm was coming. A blizzard. Lets get ready to rumble!!











We took a walk as the snow began.














Later on we actually did something. We went into the city to meet up with Brian and (name later to be determined). They were going to the Slightly Stoopid concert. We tried to get tickets but they were sold out. We met them for drinks and dinner before the show. Brian and I made plans to skate on Sunday or at least eat lunch.



















I love you guys.














When we arrived home the snow was starting to stick. It is supposed to snow through tonight and tomorrow. Bring it on.

No comments: