3.19.2006

I Shouldn't be Here

I once told Sofia that if I was ever in the same room as Mark Gonzales I would immediately get up and leave. I didn't ever want to be in the same room with him. He is a legend, a super duper legend, a hero. I am not worthy to breathe the same air.

We went to the KCDC party on Saturday night and he was there, but I didn't know this when we first arrived. When I saw him, I felt a sudden urge to rush for the door, but I figured I had already been there for fifteen minutes so I might as well stick it out. I hid behind Sofia the whole time.













Waiting for a train of course.













Doesn't Uma Thurma look like Madonna in this picture?













Spooky people live down there.













I really shouldn't have been there. In attendance:
The Gonz
John Cardiel
Tony Trujillo
Julien Stranger
Peter Hewitt
Tino
Pat Smith
...and a bunch of others.












This was Anthony's kind of crowd.













This is really a photo of Tony Trujillo, but Ernest took all the flash. Oh well.













We had to use the restroom so we went into the first place we saw. This is what we found. A nice looking place, but it was dead. Just look at that guy over there, completely passed out. What a Saturday night!!



















Goodnight Ernest.



















It was freezing, Sofia was jogging back and forth to keep warm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

. . . sheesh.

you people are the biggest bunch of friggin dorks.

. . . ay ay ay . . .

Anonymous said...

anthony fits right in w/ the skate crowd. look, all we need to do is go get some massive ink on our forearms and nobody would ever question our presence. stew, you could get a portrait of dostoevsky . . . skateboarding even . . .