3.27.2006

Forgetting Stuff in Boston


Pops left his computer charger. I left my glasses. Chris left his pride.

We did what we usually do when getting together: quote things, mostly Seinfeld and ourselves.

Below are the visuals with minimal blathering. enjoy.














Friday night, Chris was sleeping when we got there. That other guys is Even. The night did not go his way, sorry.







































































































Saturday morn, Pops said he was cold.




































































































































John Harvard and a girl.


























































We are total tourists.
































Good, but no Grimaldis.













Javier and Kelly came up from RI.


























Everywhere I go, people give me a hard time.
































Sunday morning, Chris and Pops leaving. Again, I hate goodbyes.









































Shreddin'!

Thanks Stephen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty good pictorial wrap-up. sadly, Friday night I had my come-uppance (definetly a spelling issue there). The Sangria was just too smooth to regulate and I've lost my mojo.