3.17.2006
















“I never knew I could take so many shots of tequila before three.”

This is what I overheard some idiot saying on 8th avenue during my lunch break. He was a meathead of course. St. Patrick’s Day is celebrated by mostly jocks. They love it. Girls too. Jocks and girls.

Don’t get me wrong, I like St. Patty’s just fine, but it’s such a ridiculous holiday. I see the worst of it too. In my building we have an Irish Pub and people were lined up around the corner when I came in today. 9 am!! These people are loons.

Who drinks tequila on St. Patrick’s Day? Meatheads.

2 comments:

Sofia said...

ditto

Anonymous said...

I've come to loathe St. Patrick's day. First, as it stands now there's an untennable hype to it. It's basically become another New Year's Eve -- talking and planning it to death so that even a good night falls short of the expectation. Second, and most importantly, inexperienced drinkers starting around breakfast (or so they assert), wearing every hue of green(a repugnant color), ironic t-shirts, leprechaun hats, and bragging how much they "love Guinness" despite the fact they the only beer their cheap asses drink is Miller Lite. In short, fake alcoholics: the bane of St. Patrick's Day.