3.30.2006

Dean Wareham is My Hero

Man, I wish Dean could sing me to sleep every night. Watch this, the whole thing, c'mon, it's only 60 seconds, just do it.



Speaking of Dean, a movie is soon to be released about the last months of Luna. You can watch the trailer at their website.

What's that you say, you want more Dean Wareham news. Well ok, if that's what you want, here it is: Dean and Britta Phillips are recording their second album. And it is going to be dope. Just like their last one, it will have a mix of new songs and covers. One of the covers is of Adam Green's We're Not Supposed to be Lovers, which I love. More info here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Adam Green open for the Strokes when he was still in the Moldy Peaches in New Orleans with Shep, Kennedy, Leah & Cheney, Daron Clark and Bill. I guess that was October 2001. damn good show. I still listen to that Moldy Peaches album every now and then.