8.14.2006

shake off yr flesh!!!!


















Saturday was the Sonic Youth/YeahYeahYeahs show at McCarren Pool.




































Thanks to Pastor for buying the tickets early style. The YeahYeahYeahs opened. I thought they were pretty rockin'. I 've never seen them before.


















Reflecting upon the YYYs set.


















Then Sonic Youth came on and they of course blew YYYs away, no comparison. I know, I know, I'm not a very reliable source since I'm obsessed, but ask anyone that was there and they will tell you the same.


















They played most of their new album. They also rocked out with Eric's Trip, Teenage Riot, 100% and my favorite of the night Shaking Hell.












Again, these pictures were from Sofia's phone, b/c we read that they were not allowing cameras. When we got there everyone had cameras. Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

. . . and i am still homeless . . .