8.07.2006

Dog Days Don't Stop













Us atNana. This place has gotta be haunted, but that is another story.













Ghosts of Mississipi.



















After dinner we jaunted over to Cristy's new apt. Her roommate's dog is everyone's best friend.













His name is George and he's adorable. He's like a child.













He was quite sad and he fell asleep in my arms. Kids love me.

On a completely separate note: check out my neck. Sofia you gotta give me a trim; I'm growing feathers back there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh puh-lease. he did not fall asleep. that's false posting. you guys blinded him with all the flashes and his eyes were just taking a break. oh and danielle says he is a child..she gave birth to him she says.

Machuca said...

No he's sleeping, remember, I tucked him in.