8.21.2006

Movie Dork (i stole this title from blackbean)

Everytime I visit apple.com/trailers I see about a gazzilion movies "I have to watch," but the following three are a must as El Machuca.


















This one is easy. I'm hardcore, therefore it's obvious I wanna check out American Hardcore.



















Been with these dudes since Big Brother; Gotta see Number Two.



















Last but certainly not least, I'm gonna be first in line to see Old Joy. With the fine acting of one of my great heroes, Will Oldham, and the music of Yo La Tengo, it's a can't miss.

p.s. I accidentally did this post as sofia, but it's me, EL MACHUCA!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

. . . umm, am i allowed to add to this. i think that wassup rockers should be on the list. when the hell is this thing coming out???!!!

Machuca said...

I've heard it kind of sucks, but I still want to see it. I doubt it will be coming out in VA.