8.11.2006

my apartment, the home where I hide

About once a month something goes drastically wrong with our apartment All of you who have been to our apt know how crappy our kitchen is. Lately our counter has been falling apart and water was leaking underneath. Our landlord agreed to fix it.



















Guess what? They fixed it. And look at the stellar job they did.

WHhhhhaattT A P.O.S!!!

Not only does it look shitty, but the water isn't running. I've tried to twist every knob and handle in the whole place, nothing gets it going.













I was pissed.













So was Sofia.













But Sofia knows how to cheer me up: Let us eat out on a week night. Yippeeeeeee! We dined at Two Boots. I had Abita's Restoration Ale, which donates a dollar to the restoration of New Orleans.

Just doin' my part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i call bullsh!t . . . without the trials and tribulations that your crappy apartment puts you through you two would lose half the material on this site. i can just imagine your silly little faces when something goes wrong in the apartment. your eyes probably light up and you wring your hands with glee thinking of the pictures, commentary, and celebratory dinner that you're going to have. yeah, i think you guys love it.

. . . sheesh. at least you two have a place. i'm going on a week of crusty homelessness . . . ugh . . .