1.16.2007

You want me to stomp that?















After the 4 1/2 hour bus drive to Boston I was wiped, but Steve had other plans.















So we hopped in a cab and headed to Velvet or something like that.















They had fancy drinks.















Ewww.















I got a second wind and showed Steve some of my moves.















So did Sofia.















This is the cheesiest photo.















And that's when we got kicked out. Whilst Jen and Sofia tried to talk the bouncer into letting us upstairs, I snapped a photo. As you can see, he tried to hide his face. After the photo he moved towards me and ask, "You want me to stomp that?" I replied, "You wouldn't." Then he went to find a larger bouncer I suppose. Steve and I went downstairs to finish our beer, when the manager came down and we had this conversation:

Hi, I'm Chris. I am the manager here.
Hi, I'm Aaron.
Can I see your camera?
Why?
I can't have you taking pictures of my staff. Can I see your camera?
No.
Well can you delete the pictures?
No.
Well, you have to leave.
Ok.
Come on.
Can I finish my beer?
No.

So what is the lesson here? I'll tell you. Whenever you are in Boston go to Felt and start snapping photos, especially of the bouncers. They love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it. stew, mista and a scuffle. i see what happens when mista wears the pbr t-shirt. the only thing that would have made that story more cool is if pops was there and talking trash to a girl while being kicked out of the bar.