1.08.2007

Ding Fries Are Done!

Sorry to do this. I know many of you hate long posts, but I gotta get these things up.

























Kevin and I got sweet setups at walmart for 20 bucks, lures included. We caught tons of brim.

























Jim's sorta new house.



























Jim and fam.





































We went to Pop's palace the day before new years eve. I discovered he is now drinking one of my drinks, bourbon and ginger ale. Thief.













Laurie, Ron, Sofia, Pops and I all went to the Irish Pub. I think the place has an actual name, but the sign on the building just says Irish Pub.













They had darts, so it ruled.





































Ewww.













The next morning we hit Victoria's for breakfast.













When Sofia was getting Tyler out of the car she said, "Let's go Tyler." And he corrected her, "It's Obi wan."













Laurie tells me Tyler is three and a half. I think he's like 5. I don't know any 3 1/2 year old who can stack a tower of 10 creamers. Maybe I just don't know many 3 1/2 year olds.













New Years Eve at the Miller's.











Kevin lays down the rules for Pictionary.























More fishing on New Years day.













Upon seeing my positioning, Dave asked, "What do you plan on catching, a whale?"













First bass of the weekend, finally more than a brim.













Second bass. Later I hooked a huge on in the canoe, but it broke the line, I swear.













On our last evening, Dave and Mom took us all to Bonefish, to make up for the lack of fish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to disappoint Stewy, but Pops picked up his bourbon and ginger ale habit from me over Thanksgiving. who else drinks bourbon/whisky? i'll give you the Plymouth gin trend, but I had to call you on this one.

Machuca said...

No way. That is one of my drinks. I started drinking it a few years ago after reading Dharma Bums by the mystical Ti Jean Jack Kerouac.

But I will give you the fact that Pops probably picked it up from you since I don't think he's ever seen me drink one.