1.09.2007

Current Events













We went to a new sushi joint and they brought us about 10 different menus. Confusion.


























The Gate - more darts. Sofia beat me.













My art.













Sofia's art.


























Later, we went to the Brooklyn Museum to meet Cristy and crew.













It was Target First Saturday. Hella crowded, but free.













They had dancing. Cristy and Nancy tore it up.


























Living in Park Slope, we are blessed with many tasty restaurants. Unfortunately (or fortunately) we always go to the same ones. Last weekend we tried a new spot, Bar Toto. We heard they had great burgers. They were good, but nowhere near Bonnie's. Sofia liked them more than me. It was good for change, but Bonnie's is still top bun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaron and Sofia can u send me a picture of gracie. She is so beautiful, my address is Razz897@aol.com



Tory from the tallarico