7.16.2006

Sights of the Old World - June 27
















We took the night train to Prauge. It wasn’t something I'd like to repeat. When we got to Prague we immediately started walking. This was our first stop, some famous cafe.























The cafe was in this building. And the theatre.
















Detail view. For some reason I took a ton of pictures in Prague. I guess it was inspiring, or some nonsense like that.























I call this the watchtower. Its real name is the Powder Tower (Prašná brána).
















Wooster.
















These thing were everywhere in Prague. They love puppets.
















A short break.































Old Town Square.
















This was my favorite statue/monument of the entire trip. Monument of Jan Hus.































Sofia explained everything. I don't think I listened to one word. Javier kept distracting me pointing out the M.O.B.s.
















Church of Our Lady.

















Old Town City Hall.
















Leti was going whacko from lack of sleep.
















And.....we.....are.....still.....walking.































At this point we had walked far and we still had to go all the way to that church/palace wayyyyyyyyyy in the distance. You can't tell from here, but it is up a huge hill.
















Come in Sofia...























...to my little home.























On the Charles Bridge.































Good luck?
















It was hot and crowded. I think every American in Europe was on the bridge that day.































Up hill.























Another break. Too many steps.































We made it!!!































Empty halls.
















More resting.
















Art.































When's lunch.































Fashion shoot.























Church.
















More awesome stone creatures.
















We were the only ones to climb to the top of the church bell tower. You'll never know how hard we worked for this crappy picture. This was actually the second one the girl took. Imagine how bad the first one was.































Then down.
















Where to next Sofi?






Powder tower as only Javier and I saw it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the photos of Prague... Normally when Nick says, "I'd like to go to Prague," I look at him as if he's said, "I'd like you to smear manatee shit in my hair."

Shows you that I am an idiot. I accept that now.

Love,
K