12.12.2005

Thesis Schmesis

A big Congratulations to Sofia!! She finished her Master's Thesis today. We celebrated by visiting our favorite place on Earth. No, not the Coop. Grimaldis BABY!! Unfortunately there is no photographic evidence, you will just have to believe us on this one.

But we do have pictures from Friday and those are below.














1 Penn Plaza in the slushy stuff.














Linda is always coming over to bogart my computer at work. My desk is usually not this messy. See the wall she is facing. That is my hero wall. On it, I have posted pictures of my heroes like William Faulkner, Morrissey, Lance Mountain, Johnny Cash, Johnny Ramone, Jack Kerouac and many more. There are no women up there. I guess if I were to put a woman up it would be Patti Smith.



















4:45 office sunset. Winter sucks.














My coworkers planned a little get together after work. I guess the last few weeks have been stressful. I haven't really noticed. We went to some jock bar in the village. The Bon Jovi was loud, but the beer was really cheap. Dirt cheap.














Sofia, Ernest and Charlene also came. They were my wingmen.














After leaving my coworkers, we ate at Risotteria. What are you smiling at jackass.














Ernest really is a wealth of knowledge (gossip). He won like $2000 last week playing poker online, but don't tell the IRS.

As I am writing this I am watching Wife Swap and one of the guys on the show just said "Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free." Awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

. . . seeing as how sof is such an expert what w/ her thesis finished and all . . . do you think you could lend me a hand with the papers i need to write this week. c'mon, we'll call it your first consulting gig. whadya say? i'll give you 50$ up front and the rest is negotiable depending on my final grade.


don't ask about my link . . .

it just sorta found me . . .

Anonymous said...

ernest looks so incredibly creepy in that first picture.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sofia!

Anonymous said...

do any of the bozos that read or leave comments ever check the links that are sent along w/ it? . . .