12.20.2005

Strikin n' Bikin

If your not dead then you know the MTA is striking. Here at the blog we take no official position, but I tell you one thing, It SUCKS!



















Our setups for the bike ride. It's blurry, but you get the idea.



















On the way home I had to fill up my back tire 4 times because of a flat.














Right when I approached the Manhattan Bridge the tire got to the "unridable" position, thus leaving me to walk across the entire bridge.














Looking back to Manhattan it seemed far.












Brooklyn, finally!

Don't worry, I got my tire fixed and we are all set for more riding maƱana.

4 comments:

Machuca said...

Hungarian trolleys.

Machuca said...

No, but I've been to Maine.

Anonymous said...

One time I went over the East River in Harlem and it smelled like toilet. I bet the cold cuts down on that.

Kyle

Anonymous said...

it is going to be such a cold walk to my car when i leave from work tonight. i have to walk at least twenty yards across the parking lot.