10.30.2005

Sofia's B-day (Part 2)

Over the past three years, Sofia and I have cultivated a tradition of sorts. Every October 29th, her birthday, we've gone to Grimaldi's. This will be a hard tradition to keep going when we are not living here, but I guess we will have to try.














Even some fellow MCers were there, Kyle and Heather.














Nighttime version of a picture I already have.




















We went to a Halloween party after Pizza. Ernest went as me.




















Sofia thought about going as a Lion Tamer, but I hate cats.














Assorted Halloween revilers. Notice, Ernest change costumes.














Sofia and I just decided to go as the sweetest couple ever. I mean, look at us, ssooooooooooo sweet!









Some geek was there trying to dance.




















The Christmas lights are already up in Park Slope. They have been for a week.














I tackled that Mickey balloon on the way home. Stupid mouse.

1 comment:

kyledb said...

strange night, glad we could provide evening entertainment. between the throwing of the vegetables and the george michael references, i think we could have used your tackling skills at the party; but saving them for mickey wasn't a terrible idea. i hate that buggard too.