10.23.2005

Lifestyles of the Rich and Middle Class

Brian and Jake flew their private jet in from the Hamptons this weekend to buy their winter furs and a new poodle for Buffy, Jake's girlfriend. They may not look like it, but they are very fancy, classy millionaires....no Billionaires! Sorry for such blurry pictures. We suck at picture taking.














Just look at them. CHA-CHING!!














Meanwhile, us lowlifes dined at Olive Tree Cafe, the cheapest place in the Village.














Ernest is a lowlife too, but he tries to dress the part of an aristocrat.














This is the best picture of me since our wedding. The book blocks my pudgy neck. Perfect














See this umbrella. There is no way Brian or Jake would risk life and limb to run into the street for a free umbrella. But me, I'm in that street before you can say cheapskate.

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Do we even count as middle class?

Anonymous said...

I just whore myself out to anyone with a blog.