10.19.2005

Hungry Style

I'm starving. Jessica's (my sister) wedding is coming up and yesterday I tried on my suit. Of course, the pants don't fit. Now I'm on a diet. My diet is basically starving myself until I give in, then I eat a snickers or whatever is at hand. It's not great, but I think it's working. I told Sofia it's working and she said, "Oh you already feel thinner?"

"No, I feel empty."














Last night, to start my diet out right we went to Grimaldi's. I kept it light and only had 3 slices, which is a small amount, for real. After, we went to Superfine.



















This is for Ernest's MySpace page.














The usual suspects, plus Oscar in from Notre Dame.














You decide. Is this guy a Southerner? Sofia and Ernest bet he is, but were too chicken to approach him and ask. I'm torn, he may be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, "lil deep" made the blog, man i need to go visit so i can ge my picture up. dear aaron. start training for a triathlon = eat anything you damn well please . . .