9.12.2005

Walking Sucks.

Steve came into town this weekend. We did some stuff, but all I remember is walking.














Sofia.















Steve, me, Cristy prewalking at the bar.















Alex and Sofia prewalking. Anthony was smart, he went home before our wandering.















I hate Steve.















Just kidding, but he was pissin' me off with these things.















Sofia was trying to scam a free haircut from this guy, but she lost.


Then we left and decided it would be good idea to walk down to Houston and go from 6th Avenue to 1st Avenue. I wanted to take the subway, but everyone else wanted to get a cab. Guess what; no open cabs. So we walked and walked. We went to Cristys, got some hot dogs, Steve fell asleep, Sofia wanted to go home and I was dreading more walking. In the end Steve coughed up 15 bucks and we took a cab home.














Can you see the beams? They were in the wrong spot, but this was the 10th. I think they were just testing them for the 11th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mista, where you trying to work your moves or something with those shots. watch out christy, mista can be sneaky when shots get involved.