9.06.2005

Bar B Q

So I know Sofia posted already on the bar-b-q, but she left out a few things.



















I was so scared that I was doin' something wrong here. But it all seemed to work in the end.



















Hunter was in town for Fashion Week. I hate that crap, fashion week, but we like Hunter.














This foto was edited because of my fatness, especially sitting next to Cristy.


We then went out with some people we really didn't know. And I made a remarkable discovery in the restroom.













So true.

Later on our way back to Brooklyn, Sofia and I took some Urban Glamour Shots.



















This one was good, but it came out blurry. I told you, I am a horrible picture taker.














Sucker MC!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

stewy. it's a picture - smile. you look like someone just painted a dude on your board.

Machuca said...

Gangsters dont smile, right?

Anonymous said...

when did you become so hard?

Machuca said...

Always son.