9.01.2005

Ernest goes to New York

After work, we took a trip over to Queens to "help" Ernest and Collin move into their new place.














He is so pissed at me right now.















The place is pretty nice. It's near the train and they have a Mexican/Greek bodega right next door.















Ecua, Patricio's place.


After Sofia and I moved everything into their place we journeyed further into Astoria to the semi-famous Beer Garden.














Sofia bypassed her mug and went straight for the gusto.















Since she was not using her mug, I took advantage. I really am not drunk here. I was just closing my eyes.















End it with kielbasa.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely furniture. big ups queens. you two need to visit that garden more often in preparation for next summer. today i'm tapping the keg @ noon.

Anonymous said...

how come we didn't "tend to the garden" when i was up there? congrats on the move ernest - matt

Machuca said...

We did not know of it then. Next time bro.

Anonymous said...

ernest is gonna get his ass beat/mugged weekly. i'm callin' it now.

Anonymous said...

ernest, you better start taking kung fu to prove your haters wrong

Machuca said...

Don't worry E, if I am around there is nothing to worry about, cause I am deep in the streets.