9.20.2005

Popsin' it up – Saturday

We stayed at Cristy’s Friday night. Sofia slept on the couch and I got the hardwood floor, awesome. We woke up early and zipped over to Brooklyn. We arrived home to find our apartment building alive with action. Apparently our neighbor’s toilet “exploded” and water gushed all over her apartment for hours until the fire department came and turned the water off. We tried our best to comfort her as we passed by and slipped in our door.

Later, we went to Anthony’s place to take showers (our water was still off) and get some lunch. We ate at Sammy's Noodles. We annihilated some egg rolls, soup and noodles. As we finished up, Anthony calmly says "Mouse." I turn to see the tiniest little gray mouse crawling across the floor. We still had a lot of food left over, Anthony was having none of it, but I had no problem boxing it up and saving for later. Then we saw his cousin in a play uptown, while Pops and Laurie were in Queens watching the Mets lose.

Nap.

Laurie and Pops came to our hood for Dinner. We struck out at Bonnie’s Grill and ended up at Aunt Suzie’s, where the el vino was flowing. This whole time, I’m blind as a frieken’ bat, because my contacts were killing my eyes and I left my glasses at Cristy’s the night before. Ernest, Cristy and Alex met up with us later at our Cheers, Great Lakes. Porkchop has pictures of this, so as soon as I get them I’ll post them too. Guess what happened after Great Lakes……that’s right, GRECIAN CORNER. Goodnight.

6 comments:

Machuca said...

LOL J!!!

Anonymous said...

ya'll dont think i'll post, watch this good shit! my stomache still hurts from the raw kabob i had at christy's. ernest how was your beer? and lori is laurie; i got slapped for that a couple months ago.

Machuca said...

Noted and changed Pops

Anonymous said...

I've never felt whiter than when I was sitting next to Steve. Literally, I look like a ghost. I need to get out of the house more.

Anonymous said...

pops, the kid who once ate sevaral slices of gino's pizza that bear had dropped on the street after he already had a value meal from quiznos at 3 am, now has a tummy ache days after he had some kabob. i never thought it'd happen to you, but you've gotten soft.

Anonymous said...

0n Friday Stevie and I arrived in NY. The flight attendants announced
for everyone to stay seated until the fasten seatbelt sign was turned off. Someone pushed the call button and everyone in the plane stood up and started to get their bags. The flight attendants were not happy, and they were looking around at all the passengers to see which jerk might of pushed the button. Of course it was my boyfriend. Thanks Stephen. We took a two and a half hour plane ride, and a 45 minute subway ride to watch the Mets loose. Some birthday present. Stevie was a little wasted after the game and showed everyone on the subway his dude. He might of noticed that he was exposing himself a little sooner if he wasn't so busy wiping his sweat on me. Yuck. Saturday night we had a nice dinner and there were no house parties with raw kabob's. After a few drinks, we decided to head back to the hotel. We went shopping most of Sunday amd then hopped on a plane and came back home. Thanks Stewy, Sofia, and Ernest for showing us around. I enjoyed getting to know all of you. Hope to see you guys soon!