3.13.2007

A lil heavy on the bocce, no?
















Steve and Kristin were in town for the weekend. We took them to Bonnie's. I never seem to take any pictures inside there. I guess all my concentration is focused on the massive burgers. We waited for our table at Great Lakes.
















Kristin had a cider. I don't blame her. They are pretty good, it's just that if I am gonna have an adult beverage it's most likely gonna be a beer. Sorry cider.
















After Bonnies. Union Hall.
















Sorry, I realise the blog is a little bocce heavy lately. But Kristin wanted to play. And they did. They played two nerds.
















Kristin thought about her next shot.
















And she went.
















Unimpressed.
















The nerds beat them.

No comments: