3.13.2007

Found Stuff Tuesday #1



























Today whilst at the laundromat I found this torn and washed letter. This is pretty much all I could gather:

Nyree Period 2
October 20…

Guess what today makes 6 months as far as how long we’ve been dating But truthfully I Feel more lucky to have you tan yesterday I guess each day I begin to love you even more even though my love with you has past a certain point where the words I love you isn’t enough…

I miss you plus Spanish right now is mad boring and annoying I can’t wait until the bell rings so I can be out!! Its mad dead in here but I wanna pass so whatever After me and you got off the phone last night I was so hype I was blushin’ and everything but seriously your about to get Beyonce killed and murdered…..(something unreadable)….

I’m mad tired awww Baby I miss you so much right, well I miss you everyday I hope your ok and that you’re learning and ain’t playin’ I don’t wanna have to lay my hands on you (I’m frontin’, I’m not talklin’ to you though (lol))

The conversation we had yesterday was mad fun you was comin’ out of nowhere askin’ those types of questions

ms. new cutie wit da smooth skin, green hazel eyes, lips, nice complexion….
…fat dominican, trinidadian, and a little bit of black ain’t
…relaxed I love my baby matter fact I love her to the max

…her personality is alive what a surprise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now THAT is quality blogging. amazing. i've gotta show alex.

Javier said...

. . . yeah, if by quality blogging you mean TOTAL INVASION OF PRIVACY!!! . . . geez guys, goin all patriot act on me . . .


sorry . . . i'm sore because one of my love notes ended up on letterman when i was seventeen. sorry.