9.20.2006

i keep it right here in my mind

Below are five pictures from Javier's Flickr page(s). My only complaint about his page: Where are the photos from when we were together in Germany. BWsssssssssssssssss man.

























I love this. Machuca wedding fashion.














The next three are from Thanksgiving last year. The fridge was full, no problem. Beer cooler.














I like this one, because two people, Sofia and Pastor, are in our ridiculously small kitchen. For those that don't know it, take a look. It's about two feet deep and two and half feet wide. Really, Sofia is just leaning in, but we'll count her as in the kitchen. Also, I look best blurred.














All Machuca's were once young, even me.

4 comments:

Sofia said...

epic blog

Anonymous said...

nice pics, viz. the beer frig, but why weren't they in the blog when they were shot? also, here's an article on the brilliance of Entourage:

http://www.slate.com/id/2150052

kyledb said...

are you going blog crazy or just preparing us for a hiatus? this is getting out of hand. I can't keep up.

Anonymous said...

haha, sofia said epic