9.19.2006













D.U.M.B.O.













MC Pizza Night at Grimaldis. Josh was tryin for best beard of the night, but I killed him, obviously.













What follows Grimaldi's? That's right, you got it. Ice cream and pier pictures.













Homeless called me and was defending Entourage. I was caught off guard and did not have all my arguments in line. I still don't like the show. He told me some other ridiculous stuff. (I don't know why this is underlined, blogger is whack.)













Ok, we've seen the pier, what's next?













You are probably thinking Superfine, but you are wrong. We went to Water Street, because they had TVs to watch some game. I destroyed Ernest.













See. That is my celebratory dance.













I hear their calamari is divine.













Gosh, everyone is getting married.













I told Josh he should start a blog. Sure it's not exactly high-brow writing, but at least you'll have 10...maybe 13 readers.


























Wilson said, "This way to the door."

1 comment:

kyledb said...

wilson was my highlight of the night. oh yeah...heather WAS here. nevermind.