12.06.2011

Euro Beer #26: Continental

In the fall of 2007 my wife and I traveled through Europe for 10 weeks. We ate a lot of food and drank of a lot of beer (and wine). Not enough food, not enough beer. In Paris:



We were frustrated and a bit tired (too much touristing). We did not want to go back to our host’s apartment yet. We decided to get a drink before heading back. Easier said than done. I hate looking for a bar in an unfamiliar country . . . it’s the worst. We settled at the Continental and in the end it was ok, I guess. I have no idea where it is, but don’t worry, there are better places in Paris to get a beer. I had a Kronenburg, which was refreshing. Sofia had a red wine, not a good choice. Always get bottled beer in weird bars.

We left happier.

For more euro foodage and drinkage, go here.



Sightseeing, look at that bird. What a capture!

No comments: