6.13.2011

Euro Beer #12 - Maison des Crêpes

In the fall of 2007 my wife and I traveled through Europe for 10 weeks. We ate a lot of food and drank of a lot of beer (and wine). Not enough food, not enough beer. In Brussels:



Euro Beer #12 - Maison des Crêpes


Directly after leaving that crusty bar we headed towards Grand Place to look around. But we were hungry. We were always hungry. We set out to find a spot to eat. Most places around Grand Place seemed extremely touristic, so we kept walking. We stumbled upon Maison des Crêpes and it seemed adequate. It was more than adequate. Our crepes were fantastic, as was the beer. I had another Duvel and Sofia drank a Palm.



My crepe. It tasted much better than it looks. Judge my photo, not the crepe.

For more euro foodage and drinkage, go here.


Maison des Crêpes
Zuidstraat 13
Brussels



Wet Brussels street, the view from our table.

No comments: