5.05.2009

Fu-dee Weekend.

I hate the word "foodie" and all that comes with it. But I do like food. So, whatever, for a lack of a better word, we are foodies. I think I take after Uncle Steve Miller. I put his kids to shame when it comes to food.



Lambert's on Friday for some fancy bbq.



I had the brisket sandwich. I won.



Sof lost with the cheeseburger. It was good. Not great. The waffle fries were killer though.



After dinner we stopped at the foodie mecca, the flagship Whole Foods. A place I love and hate at the same time. Sort of like the Park Slope Food Coop. This is like the coop, on super crazy crack.



I know what you are thinking. "Two burgers in one weekend!" I know, I know. We went into Hil-Bert's for a milkshake and I surprised Sofia when I ordered a cheeseburger.



It was tasty, for fast food.

3 comments:

j.cHAMBERLAIN said...

fantastic shirt there Machuca hah

Javier said...

yeah, where does someone hookup the fresh gear? thats a new one, no?

Unknown said...

you are not long for this world, huh stew?