7.28.2008

This just in...

WOHS Class of '98 Reunion Cancelled
Body: I am re-posting this from Iyanna.....

From: Iyanna
Date: Jul 24, 2008 1:02 AM


Despite receiving well over 200 responses from people saying that they were interested, I haven't received nearly enough money to cover all of the costs. So I am going to have to cancel the reunion. I was really looking forward to seeing everyone so I'm really bummed out. Maybe its the economy. If you submitted your payment via Paypal, I will be issuing you a refund, net of the Paypal fee, this weekend. The Paypal fee is $0.30 + 2.9% of the amount that you paid. If you sent your payment through the mail, I will be sending it back to you. Maybe everyone can still get together on an informal basis (meet up at City Walk), but what I had planned just won't work with the number of people that sent money in. No one can say that I didn't try... :-(

Regretfully,

Iyanna Holmes





Wow, has this ever happened. I hadn't planned on going, but this kind of sucks. I know a few people who already had bought tickets and everything. Oh well.

See you again in ten years!!

No comments: