10.10.2006

More from My Beefday













After the oyster festival we went to dinner. Cristy thought this was a great shot.













Creepy.













Then Superfine.













Look how excited Kyle looks.
































?













The next morning, my actual bday, Sofia presented my gift.













Yeahhh!



















Whoah, Vans, what a surprise. This is actually my second pair of Vans I was given for my 27th. Papa and Mama also gave me a pair. I tear through sneakers.

Later, Matt and Whitney came over and we went for burgers.







Then cake.

2 comments:

kyledb said...

i was scowling at ernest's blue steel.

Anonymous said...

Wo u had a amazingly fun birthday... CONGRATulaton on the vans u wil use them a lot. oh yeah and have u seen jillian lately?