6.06.2006

Odds and Endings

The last few days, my attention has been devoted to getting my new camera up and running. I almost have it tickin' but it still needs some love.

Besides that, I am amped about the World Cup, especially today. Work is really slow and I've been searching for places to watch it in Brooklyn. This is of course before and after we get back from Germany. In case you didn't know we will be in Munich June 22-July 3. Jealous?

We went to the Met's game on Sunday with my cousin Matt and his wife Whitney. Those pictures will go up tonight...

...well maybe. I have a new obsession. Whilst looking for World Cup spots, I stumbled upon http://beeradvocate.com/ . It really is the best website I've come across since stupid Myspace. Beer Advocate is awesome. You can search for bars and beers all over the world, review them also. This is going to be my new hobby....sooooooooo nerdy. Imagine me on the weekends or on trips:

Fellow Reveler: Hey what is that your doing? Aren't you lovin this delicious brewsky?
Me: Why yes I am and that is precisely why I am writing it down in my little notebook. When I get home to the states I am going to write all about this wonderful bar.................................................

You get the point. Just check out the site, if you like beer.

Heart,

Your Little Brooklyn Beer Geek

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

couldn't you of put some stock pictures of soccer or beer. reading all that text makes my head hurt.