6.13.2006

Cool the Sting with Rock n Roll












USA got spanked yesterday by the Czech Republic. US Soccer ain't yet up to snuff, but at least we can still ROCK harder than any other nation. We still got that and I figure we will never be dethroned.


















Sonic Youth today released their umpteenth album, Rather Ripped. For the rest of the workday I will be having a listening party (of 1). I figure this will be in heavy rotation for our Germany trip.

Don't Tread On Me (rock wise at least)!

2 comments:

kyledb said...

i just streamed the album. I'd have to say, they start strong on the album with the first few tracks, then they go suicidal which makes me nauseus and quick to the next button, and would have finished fanatically if it wasn't for that last track. I could shoot myself, "Or" I could listen to something else. (boo)

Anonymous said...

spain KILLED czechs today