11.10.2005

Wedding Wrap-up Episode 3

Like I said earlier, I lost one of my memory cards. Unfortunately it was full of pictures from the wedding day. I picked up with the new card at the cutting the cake deal. It was a great wedding. The place was really amazing. Welcome to the family Kevin. Oh, I did get some pictures from Kristin. They are all the bad ones.



















Cutting cake. And Jessica Dress #3.



















They danced. There was a lot more dancing, but those shots are all in my head now. But you should have seen the Browns (Kevin's parents). They killed the dance floor.



















Kevin wrote a lil' ditty for Jess. It was muy simpatico. "Jess wanted me to sing Green Eyes, but those Coldplay guys are way more talented than I am."















Some of the Young (the Mistas) cousins. Man, Ryan still hasn't shown up. Where is he?



















Heather was there.














Genevieve caught the bouquet. She was amped. Pops got the garter, barely. I've never seen anyone go for the garter with such lack of enthusiasm. It fell right at his feet and he slowly bent down to pick it up, with only a slight grimace. It was funny watching him put it on Gen.



















And they ran away in a sea of sparklers.














We slowed them down for a picture. Jess Dress #4.

It was a fun time. Mom, only one left. Dad, only 3 left.

Cheers to both of you, to Kevin my new brother and to Jessica my big sister who got away with damn near everything growing up, I love you.

No comments: