3.24.2011

Euro Beer #7 - Prince of Wales Pub

In the fall of 2007 my wife and I traveled through Europe for 10 weeks. We ate a lot of food and drank of a lot of beer (and wine). Not enough food, not enough beer. Creeping around London:



Euro Beer #7 - Prince of Wales Pub

A rowdy, drunk happy-hour crowd made this place kind of lame. But we grabbed our beers and sat in the corner. I had a Wells Bombardier Bitter. It was good, but not as satisfying as the Young’s Bitter that I enjoyed earlier. Sofia gulped down an Adnams Broadside, which was smooth and a bit sweet. She commented that it would pair well with pork chops. We had no pork chops.



Young me.



I also had a Green King IPA. Grassy. Decent.

For more euro foodage and drinkage, go here.

Prince of Wales Pub
150-151 Drury Lane
London



Phancy Phones.

No comments: